Important Safety Warning Miffy First Light
Mr Maria is a designer and supplies designer lamps of the Miffy brand. During stringent testing, Mr Maria has found that under exceptional circumstances, some of their older Miffy First Lights, may overheat during use. In very rare cases, overheating can potentially cause damage or harm.
The safe use of such lamps is of paramount importance. As a precaution, Mr Maria is providing every customer using the older blue-colour labeled Miffy First Light, produced in 2017 and 2018, with a replacement LED module. Customers are urged to use the replacement LED module provided.
How to recognize a faulty LED module in Miffy First Lights
Your Miffy First Light LED module only needs a replacing if:
- The lamp has a blue-coloured label with Mr LED 11 (see photo) or Mr LED 11A on itAND
- The lamp was made in 2017 or 2018 (Made in 2017 - The number 7 printed on the right side of the arrow in the circle underneath the right foot of the lamp. (See Photo) Made in 2018 - The number 8 printed on the right side of the arrow in the circle underneath the right foot of the lamp.)AND
- The lamp is 30 cm in height.
Please note the LED module DOES NOT need to be replaced if your lamp:
- Does NOT have a blue-coloured label with Mr LED 11 or Mr LED 11A on itOR
- Is NOT made in 2017 or 2018OR
- Is NOT 30 cm in height
I bought the concerning Miffy First Light. How can I get a replacement?
Take a clear photo of the blue label on the bottom and a clear photo of the date printed underneath the right foot of the Miffy First Light. Send these two photos, together with your purchase invoice, your shipping address and phone number to the following email address: [email protected] and request a replacement. Please discard the affected LED module in a responsible manner as soon as possible.